Update: Summer 2019

Howdy all,

Please excuse my absence as of late; I recently relocated across the States and have been quite busy with some pressing affairs. That said, I do intend to return to the EC platform with a renewed vigor, offering even more research and insights into blockchain-based technologies and the projects that are bringing them into the purview of the public at-large.

This Summer, I want to explore various macro-concepts in the crypto-financial space. We'll be looking at overviews of crypto-financial regulation and law (incl. ICOs versus STOs), layer 2 solutions and amendments to projects with which we are familiar, and even futurist estimations of some of the most radical potential use cases in blockchain technology.

Furthermore, I will be resuming the weekly Q&A episodes, albeit on an admittedly protean basis - namely due to the aforementioned affairs. Nevertheless, I will do my best to accommodate any and all questions insofar as they abide by my long-standing criterion: I do not provide investment advice. You are always welcome to email me your questions (in fact, I encourage this); I can answer your questions prior to my recording the respective Q&A episode (i.e. you won't have to wait).

Last, I have been publishing many of my articles on the Medium platform, as it affords me a larger audience than Blogger. To be candid, the association of my name with the information I disseminate is pretty negligible - I sincerely just want to offer information to as many people as is possible. In other words, I don't have much interest in scaling my name or platform so much as I am passionate about offering empirically-driven, impartial education in the crypto space. If someone else's platform will allow me to do that, I'll gladly use it. So, be sure to find me there.

Best,
Matthew


Comments


  1. BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago.. It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a month with it is about $50,000.(fifty thousand USD). Everyday I keep pumping money into my account. Though it is illegal, there is no risk of being caught, because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV's to detect you.. For details on how to get yours today,email the hackers on: harrybrownn59@gmail.com Tell your loved ones too, and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how my life changed for good... Love you all... The email address again is harrybrownn59@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts